The purpose of this request for proposal (RFP) is to identify a vendor who can provide a software platform for receiving, processing, and managing online grant nominations and applications under the NDI Equal Rights in Action and FoRB Action Funds for a period of at least twelve months.
II. Scope of Work
As NDI's global grants program expands, we have identified a need for a reliable and user-friendly software platform to receive, process and manage applications. Key functions of the software platform should include the following:
- Creation and maintenance of online application forms
- Reception and storage of online application forms
- Communication to applicants
- Review and scoring process
- Data analysis and visualization
- Transferable data storage
III. Proposal Guidelines and Submission Process
Proposals should include the following information:
- Company history and core services
- Sample client list, particularly any international, political or non-profit organizations
- Detailed budget containing all costs, including cost for data migration from existing platform as relevant.
- If the execution of work to be performed by your company requires the hiring of subcontractors, you must clearly state this in your proposal. NDI will not refuse a proposal based upon the use of subcontractors, however, NDI retains the right to refuse the subcontractors selected by a vendor.
All final proposals should be submitted via email to contact information (same as above) at the National Democratic Institute by 5:00 pm ET on Friday, March 4, 2022. Please see RFP attached for more details.